Please click on the links below to watch the recordings. You will only have access to classes that you attended.
Upcoming Training Classes:
Your synagogue will be billed $50 for the training.
- Understand Classes and Enrollments
- Create Meetings and take attendance
- Send an Email, Deep Clone, Out to Outreach
Prerequisites: Users should be familiar with navigating Congregation Connect.
- Create a template
- Source Report
- Table Data Report
- Creating a merge action (email and print)
Prerequisites: Users should be familiar with navigating Apsona, running reports and mail merges. This training class will focus more on the mail merge building components and will not be a comprehensive review of Apsona.
- Invoicing Members
- Invoicing for Membership
- Posting Payment for Billing
- Posting Payments that are un-billed
- Adding fields to the BPP wizard
Prerequisites: Users should be familiar with invoices and transaction.
Feb 28, 2 PM: February Office Hours
- This is not a training. Sign-up here.
Join us for our monthly Congregation Connect Office Hours on Thursday, February 28, starting 2:00 pm (Eastern). We will have a live discussion on Congregation Connect features, recent updates, and best practices. Collaborate with other users, exchange ideas, and learn from fellow users.
February topics (as requested): Fundraising and Dashboards