Please click on the links below to watch the recordings. You will only have access to classes that you attended.
Upcoming Training Classes:
Your synagogue will be billed $50 for the training.
- Invoicing Members
- Invoicing for Membership
- Posting Payment for Billing
- Posting Payments that are un-billed
- Adding fields to the BPP wizard
Prerequisites: Users should be familiar with invoices and transaction.
- Standard Objects vs. Custom Objects
- Package Objects and Fields
- Override Object and Field Labels
- Creating a Custom Object (and Tab)
- Creating Custom Fields
Prerequisites: Basic knowledge investigating Salesforce and interacting with records; Familiarity with entering data; and Familiarity with navigating the setup menu.
- Creating a template
- Source reporting
- Table Data Report
- Creating a merge action (email & print)
Prerequisites: Users should be familiar with navigating Apsona.
March Office Hours
- This is not a training. Sign-up here.
Join us for our monthly Congregation Connect Office Hours on Thursday, March 28, starting 2:00 pm (Eastern). We will have a live discussion on Congregation Connect features, recent updates, and best practices. Collaborate with other users, exchange ideas, and learn from fellow users.
April Office Hours
Due to the Passover holiday there will not be office hours in April. Office hours will resume in May.