- Congregant Portal
- Online Forms
- Mail Merge & Multi-step Reporting
- QuickBooks Online Integration
- Planning Center Online Resources
- Email Marketing
Our external congregant portal is a secure place for your constituents or members to interact with your organization. Here are key features:
- Secured login page
- Customized home page
- Congregants can update their family information, add seasonal addresses, and view related information
- Congregants can register for events and buy tickets
- Congregates can download financial information and pay their dues
Collect information from your website directly into your database. Examples of online forms are:
- Online Donations
- Event Registrations
- School Enrollment
Use pre-defined templates or customize your own to mass generate documents (Word or PDF) from any table in Congregation Connect (memberships, donations, households, etc.).
The power of the Mail Merge module is expanded with the integration of the Multi-step Reporting module. The reporting module is a tool for extracting and analyzing data from Congregation Connect where you can create reports not possible in native Salesforce.
- Bi-directional near real-time integration
- Set up integration from Congregation Connect to your Quickbooks online
- Create “customers”
- Create invoices
- Update payment information from Quickbooks back in Congregation Connect
- Requires Planning Center Online (PCO) subscription
- Integration will support connection to the PCO Resource module.
Marketing and Email Automation Integration
Simple but effective, our Congregation Connect solution integrates with many email service providers to allow you to send out thousands of emails at a time to members and prospects. Build segmented lists, create and distribute customized templates and track post-drop activity all from within Congregation Connect. No need to update email addresses in multiple databases – we offer one centralized location for all your email communications.
While deciding which application is right for your organization, we recommend considering the following:
- Volume – You need to consider how many people are in your list. How many email blasts will you have every month?
- Reporting and Tracking – Includes tools to evaluate campaign success with key results in real-time. Many applications include custom Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Social Media – Instantly share your email message on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Templates – Ability to simply create template-based emails with an easy-to-use wizard.
- Pricing – Every provider has their own pricing system. Some base their prices on volume, the amount of emails that you send, and some offer bulk discounts.
Here is a short list of vendors we currently support:
- Vertical Response
- ExactTarget – Salesforce Marketing Cloud